Job Position: Part Time Driver For Injured Workers
Job Location: The State of North Carolina
Drivers needed to use their own vehicle to transport clients to physical therapy and medical appointments. This is non-emergency medical transportation so most rides are scheduled in advance. Ambassador Service Group, LLC is seeking dependable and friendly chauffeurs that can meet these qualifications:
- Be at least 25 years old.
- Retain a clean driving record with no points.
- Meet background check requirements.
- Current State driver’s license and updated personal insurance policy.
- Have a clean, late model 4 door sedan, SUV or minivan (pickup trucks will not be permitted). Vehicle must be free of any major vehicle modifications, free of any body damage, and be less than 15 years old.
- Capacity to rapidly respond to assignments and scheduling changes.
- Smartphone app with GPS and knowledge about navigating the area.
- Ability to communicate via text and/or email (when vehicle is stopped).
- Be generally available M-F 6am-5pm (not having full availability is OK).
- Comply with CDC COVID-19 policies
- Customer service experience is appreciated, but not require
Above all we need DEPENDABLE, friendly and courteous drivers. This is a great fit for retired professionals or someone looking for part time work and supplemental income.
$1.10 per loaded mile
$.35 for unloaded mile
$10.00 per hour Wait time pay
Tolls & parking reimbursement
Please apply with attached resume on our website at www.ambassadorsg.com/apply