The Part-Time Youth & Children’s director is responsible for designing, coordinating and overseeing a comprehensive youth and children’s ministry program focused on building young disciples for Christ. Areas of focus include group building, worship, discipleship, mission, and outreach. They will serve as an engaging spiritual leader and role model with a strong biblical background.
- Exhibit a personal and growing relationship with God.
- Sympathetic with the Baptist Faith and Message Statement 2000 and willing to demonstrate a maturity and willingness to complete the assignments set forth in this job description.
- Able to direct the planning, coordination, operation and evaluation of a comprehensive youth and children’s education ministry.
- Able to work with the church staff and youth and children’s committees in determining youth and children education ministry goals, organization, leadership, facilities, finances and administrative process.
- Must have a high school degree.
- Must have a social media presence.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, conflict management skills and computer skills.