Brown Creek Baptist Church, located in Wadesboro, NC is seeking a full-time pastor. Our church is a Southern Baptist Church and member of the Anson Baptist Association. Salary is based upon experience and education. If interested, please submit resume to: Brown Creek Baptist Church, c/o Pastor Search Committee, 4210 NC 742 North, Wadesboro, NC 28170 or email: [email protected]. The resume deadline is May 31, 2022.
- Five + years pastoral experience, with college or seminary degree preferred
- Strong communication and spiritual leadership skills, committed to growing our church and programs
- Conservative Baptist who preaches and teaches from the Bible and focuses on relevant issues with well-prepared, biblically sound sermons.
- Provide visitation and pastoral care to include: sick, homebound, nursing home, hospital and visitors showing interest in our church, etc.
- Works collaboratively with deacons, church officers and committees as they perform their responsibilities. Collaboratively plan church services with those involved
- Actively participates in all church functions.
- Genuine concern for those that are unsaved as well as the needs of the community.
- A bi-vocational pastor will not be considered.