Olive Chapel Baptist Church is located in the rapidly growing greater Triangle region, in an area that is rapidly transforming from its rural agricultural heritage to a culturally and socioeconomically diverse community. We support missions and evangelism through the Raleigh Baptist Association, the Baptist State Convention of NC, the Southern Baptist Convention, and the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship of NC. We seek a Senior Pastor with a demonstrated passion for fulfilling the Great Commission and ministering to diverse demographics, without wavering from the truth of the Gospel. The ideal candidate will have:
· A heart that diligently seeks the Lord through personal Bible study and prayer;
· A passion for unifying believers in pursuing a vision to minister to members, the outside community, and the world;
· Spiritual gifts in the areas of preaching, teaching, and evangelism;
· A solid theological education, with seminary degree preferred;
· Extensive pastoral experience in a position of full congregational responsibility
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] by November 12, 2021. Your confidentiality will be respected. For additional information about Olive Chapel Baptist Church, please visit our website at http://www.olivechapel.org.