|We are seeking a PT Youth Dir/Pastor with the purpose to minister to the students in the church and community in grades 6-12 and to administer, develop, and implement youth ministry programs designed to meet the spiritual, social, and emotional needs of the youth, leading them to spiritual commitment and disciplines. Related experience required. Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]|
- A Christian with a heart for youth.
- One who exhibits a personal and growing relationship with God, a teachable spirit, and healthy family life.
- One who loves young people, and has a passion for seeing people come to Christ and to grow in Him, both personally and at the ministry level.
- A capable teacher, with a strong biblical and theological background, who is in agreement with Oakhurst Baptist theology.
- A self-motivated leader, capable of casting and imparting vision for ministry, possessing relational skills with students, parents, and staff.
- Willing to be a member of the Oakhurst Baptist Church fellowship.
- Related experience is REQUIRED.