This is the last in a series of updates for churches participating in the Operation Inasmuch across North Carolina April 24 and May 1.
The May 8 issue of the Biblical Recorder will feature stories and photos of the largest ministry event in North Carolina.
- List of projects and project leaders should already be in hands of members.
- Your sign-up period in which members volunteer for their top three choices in hands-on projects should be underway.
- Planning team assigns volunteers according to needs for each project and posts sign-ups in prominent places in church. Make sure church secretary has an updated copy of the master list.
- Gather T-shirt sizes and quantities from volunteers as they sign up (deadline for T-shirt orders April 12).
- Keep congregation posted on progress of sign-ups and specific needs.
- Conduct project leaders’ (PL) meeting next week:
- provide PLs with all information they need;
- provide PLs with updated list of volunteers;
- recast the Inasmuch vision your church has;
- finalize plans for pre-event gathering (Sat AM);
- give last-minute instructions;
- gather volunteers into project groups;
- pastor/Leader to give talk reminding everyone the “WHY” of Operation Inasmuch.
- Finalize plans for post-event celebration (Sunday AM or PM):
- show PowerPoint of photos of Inasmuch event;
- give volunteers opportunities to share what they did and what it meant; and
- give God the glory!!
Register your church’s participation in the statewide Operation Inasmuch — Go to: www.ncoperationinasmuch.org and look for “Registration.”
Official NCOIAM T-shirts available — Go to www.operationinasmuch.com and click on “Resources;” download Order Form.