The Biblical Recorder will print a list of books published by North Carolina Baptists in the July 19 edition. We invite you to tell us about your published work. Whether the writer is a pastor, director of missions or member of a North Carolina Baptist church, we welcome your submission. We believe your work may be an encouragement to others, so tell us about your book.
Who can participate?
- The author must be a member of a Baptist church in friendly cooperation with the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina.
- The book(s) must have content related to Christian ministry, biblical theology or Christian growth.
- The book(s) must have a print date of 2012, 2013 or 2014.
- All submissions must be received by July 1.
- Multiple submissions are welcome by one author, as long as each work meets the requirements.
The author must submit the following information:
- What is the title of the book?
- What is the author’s name?
- Where is the author's church membership? (church and city/town in N.C.)
- What is the publication date?
- Who is the publisher? (Self-published companies are allowed)
- Is the book fiction or non-fiction?
- What is the purchase price of the book?
- Where can the book be purchased?
- Is the book available in e-book format? If so, where?
- Please provide a summary of the book in 325 characters or less, including spaces (that's characters, not words).
Please send all information by email in a Word document attachment to [email protected]. Include your contact information in case we have a question.
(EDITOR’S NOTE – If a significant number of submissions are received, the BR reserves the right to extend the list to other issues.)