Plan now to attend the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina (BSC) annual meeting Nov. 12-13 at Greensboro Coliseum. Other events that will be happening before and during the annual meeting are:
• Pastor’s Conference – Nov. 11-12 at Lawndale Baptist Church. (See story).
• N.C. Baptist Ministers’ Wives Annual Meeting – Nov. 12, 9:30 a.m. at Lawndale Baptist Church, Greensboro. This event is free and registration is not required. The meeting theme is “Polish your shine,” based on Philippians 2:14-15 and Colossians 1:24-27. Featured speaker is Dwain Bouldin. Contact Renea Henderson at (336) 629-7995 or [email protected].
• North Carolina International Missionary Fellowship – Nov. 12 from 10:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. at Lindley Park Baptist Church. Contact [email protected]. There is a cost for lunch.
• Hispanic Conference and Banquet – Nov. 12, 2 p.m.-6 p.m. at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex Special Events Center, Meeting Room 1. This event is for pastors as well as lay leaders. The focus is small group discipleship, and how small groups can be used to help start new churches. Contact Maria Luoni at (800) 395-5102, ext. 5629, or [email protected].
• GCP Interviews – The Office of Great Commission Partnerships is hosting live interviews in the exhibit hall throughout the annual meeting.
Monday, Nov. 12, there will be two interviews:
4:30-4:45 p.m. – Unreached, Unengaged People Groups (UUPG) interview with Joe Dillon, missional church strategist, International Mission Board, and Mark Harrison, missions pastor, Old Town Baptist Church, Winston-Salem;
5:30-5:45 p.m. – Moldova interview with John Miron, president, Baptist Union of Moldova.
Tuesday, Nov. 13, there will be four interviews:
9:15-9:30 a.m. – Toronto interview with Andrew Lamme, director, Toronto Church Planting;
10:10-10:25 a.m. – New York interview with George Russ, executive director, MNYBA, and Jae Lee, pastor, Ebenezer Mission Church, Queens;
2:15-2:30 p.m. – Boston interview with Curtis Cook, church planter and pastor, Hope Fellowship; SEND North America Boston city coordinator; and
3:30-3:45 p.m. – SEND North America interview with Kevin Ezell, president, North American Mission Board
• Great Commission Partnerships Missions Breakfast – Nov. 13, 7 a.m.-8:15 a.m., Greensboro Coliseum, Special Events Center – West Wing B; contact Michael Sowers at (800) 395-5102, ext. 5654, or [email protected].
• Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary Luncheon – Nov. 13, noon; meeting room 1A at Greensboro Coliseum; reservations required; cost: $20. Contact Rebecca Taylor: (919) 761-2177 or [email protected].
• Heavenly Banquet – Nov. 13, noon-1:30 p.m., Greensboro Coliseum Complex, Special Events Center – West Wing B; contact Kate Durham at (800) 395-5102, ext. 5628, or [email protected]. Cost: $10; deadline to register is Nov. 2.
• Gardner-Webb Friends and Family Luncheon – Nov. 13 at 12:15 p.m.; meeting room 3A, Greensboro Coliseum; reservations required; cost: $15. Contact Aaron Hinton at (704) 406-4101 or [email protected].
• North American Mission Board Reception – Nov. 13, Special Events Center – West Wing B, Greensboro Coliseum Complex. Immediately following the conclusion of the Tuesday evening session. This is your opportunity to meet the missionaries who are participating in the commissioning service. Visit ncannualmeeting.org.
For complete coverage of the BSC annual meeting, visit here.